Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found out about a little spot from someone and decided to check it out with a buddy of mine.......when all of a sudden who shows up LOL Paul it was a blast offroading with you today, sorry about your buddys jeep........word to the wise, DO NOT get behind Paul on the trails heehee

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Ah! But I bet you did find out, just a little bit, what your FJC can do while you were following me. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
135 Posts
ehhh pictures?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I most definately did......thanks man I had a great time with you today....my heart was racing like crazy, FINALLY I got to put the ATRAC and REAR DIFF to work......nothing like hands on learning I say....and I got a couple trail kisses :)

Isurfer......dude you would have loved it.......the only pic I think Paul took was of the bruised up jeep.....just a small fender bender......

·
Registered
932 Posts
I most definately did......thanks man I had a great time with you today....my heart was racing like crazy, FINALLY I got to put the ATRAC and REAR DIFF to work......nothing like hands on learning I say....and I got a couple trail kisses :)
Madman or not, you can't ask for a better teacher than Paul. :rocker:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts