Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about any innuendo in the title. :jester:

I crossed paths with Paul the Photographer on a trail last week. He apparently has a reputation for breaking off fender parts, and he lost another shortly before I got there. I thought I'd share the pics.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yep, that's Paul for you! At least he doesn't litter and always trucks out the parts he breaks off on the trail! :lol: I think he started the whole "bumper wing elimination" trend too. Him and Tibaal89 really should compare notes on who has the most trail damage! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the bumper actually looks a lot better without the silver trim piece!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Sorry about any innuendo in the title. :jester:

I crossed paths with Paul the Photographer on a trail last week. He apparently has a reputation for breaking off fender parts, and he lost another shortly before I got there. I thought I'd share the pics.
lol... Me? Reputation! Surely you jest? :lol:

I was wondering when these were going to show up! Thanks! :bigthumb: For the record that was done in Hell Hole AGAIN! :flame:

Yep, that's Paul for you! At least he doesn't litter and always trucks out the parts he breaks off on the trail! :lol: I think he started the whole "bumper wing elimination" trend too. Him and Tibaal89 really should compare notes on who has the most trail damage! :rocker:
Yep! Yep! And we have, and Tibaal89 wins easily! :bigthumb: :)

Imagine that. Paul strewing parts on the ground. K
You better be nice, I will post that video of you jumping your FJC again! :lol: You ever going to go wheeling with us anymore????

Hey is that a busted body part or did it just fall off because of old age :bigthumb:.
Hey, I am only 26 years old! I have all that "Gray" hair because of the scary things I have done in the FJC. :lol: Besides lets not give my human body any ideas, OK!!! :lol:

I agree. I'm going out to the driveway and ripp mine off.
What!!!! That does not count, you need to go out on a trail and have the trail rip it off. That way is a heck of a lot more fun. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts