Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have NEVER seen any of my mods wrapped so well for shipment as my tube bumper was from Metal Tech. All ends wrapped in foam, packaged neatly, instructions, and hardware in the box, brochures on other products, stickers...

This is how a company should present its products.

Very impressed with Metal Tech and the way they accommodated me after the group buy. Not to mention the fit and finish on it is next to perfect

Whole install took me less than 2 hours. Pics to come soon.

Fantastic job Metal Tech! :cheers:

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
ive met mark from metal tech, and hes a great guy with a great company and great product..whats said about his attention to detail is no surprise after getting to know the guy

·
Registered
952 Posts
I would echo the same sentiment when they shipped my bumper a couple of years ago. Best wrapped I have seen. Accommodated with shipping to a third party address in the US (since I' m located North of the border) = saved on shipping and brokerage.
Pleasure doing business with Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
I have NEVER seen any of my mods wrapped so well for shipment as my tube bumper was from Metal Tech. All ends wrapped in foam, packaged neatly, instructions, and hardware in the box, brochures on other products, stickers...

This is how a company should present its products.

Very impressed with Metal Tech and the way they accommodated me after the group buy. Not to mention the fit and finish on it is next to perfect

Whole install took me less than 2 hours. Pics to come soon.

Fantastic job Metal Tech! :cheers:
That's great to hear, mine should be shipping soon:rocker:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. We don't cut corners, materials, welding or finishing so no reason to start with the packaging!

Enjoy that new bumper!

Mark

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
yup i knew i wanted metal tech stuff when i saw it... i needed to have my bumper on and we had some basic hand tools. mark came out with some tools a breaker bar and extensions giving me pointers and a hand i knew i wanted to support a company like this...

thanks guys... next up is a set of MT sliders!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Totally agree. Got to meet Mark briefly at SCC '10. He probably doesn't remember as it was after the raffle and quite a few beers. :D Great guy to deal with and LT was very helpful on the phone getting more parts to me for my 40. Kuddos to Mark and LT for doing it right for the customer. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
955 Posts
haha TOTALLY AGREE!!

When I bought my sliders from another company, they were literally just taped together with a packing slip slapped on the bar for the shipping company. No box or anything!

When my metal tech bumper came all boxed up, i was pretty surprised. Then I noticed all the padding around the corners etc...

Metal tech parts are like Mac computers-- premium products that show through and through.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Excellent news as I am waiting for mine to arrive as well. If you guys don't mind, post any pointers you have about the installation as I would be interested. When I install something, I want to get it right the first time. Also, let me know (if you have lights) how you connected the lights with the relay and all. Did you use the fuse box, tap into an existing power wire, etc.

UPDATE: Ooops, this post was 2 months old. Oh well, let me know anyways if you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Cool to see good stuff about venders.

Ricochet packs their stuff awesome as well and I too was shocked how well it was done.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
I will jump on the bandwagon. I am a difficult customer. I call all the time to ask dumb questions, to check on orders and generally be a nuciance to Mark & LT and they keep taking my calls.

When their suppliers provided me incorrect parts, Metaltech made sure they got me a replacement in a hurry.

They are my "go to" distributor for FJ aftermarket parts and fielding my dumb questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts