Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to go to work yesterday and walked out to this...

Live in a studio with minimum storage so all my camping gear was in there. Fortunately nothing was taken, they even went through the glove box and pulled everything out even gift cards and some Sudafed but left those.

Come to the conclusion it was probably a homeless man looking for a place to sleep.

The cop did manage to pull a good size partial hand print from the back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has one right above a door. And I always try to park near that door. Management is looking at the camera but I think it only faces down at the door entrance.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I always park backwards so they cant steal the spare tire. Never thought a piece of sh1t would break out the rear window.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I always back in for the same reason. I wish they would have just broke the drive side. It would probably be a lot cheaper. Instead it's $480 from safelite.

·
Banned
890 Posts
That really sucks. You feel so violated and helpless; there's no one to throttle standing around when you see the damage. Good luck with the repairs!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That sucks, as alot of people do. Glad they didn't damage any sheet metal. Got glass coverage?

Thought for a second when I saw the second picture that you had a very large snake problem there. LOL.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So sorry to see that happen. I for one back my truck up whenever the opportunity presents itself but always fear some idiot doing the same thing to my FJ. Just as TexasFJ said, "You feel so violated and helpless".

Do you have an alarm on yours? I'm considering having one installed in hopes to prevent theft of any kind. But in all honesty, is it even worth it with how brazen people can be?

·
Desert Moderator
6,206 Posts
That sucks.
I had a car broken into once and a bunch of stuff stolen from it - I was going through a pretty rough patch and a lot of my stuff was in there - they took everything that they could get a few cents for...

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
That sucks, my new drinking word. Anyway don’t forget to sterilize your ride in and out a wash everything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts