Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shovel is one of the tools, that dates back as far as humankind and remains widely used in today's world. Over the time it became much more, than just digging holes subject. Today guys from Torxe prove that it can do much more than you could ever imagine with their new line of Tactical Shovels, now available at RECREATIONiD! This line includes 2 multi-purpose shovels, available in 2 sizes with different items included. Now you won't need to carry with you a bunch of necessary things, as many of them can be replaced by this shovel!

Torxe® TTSH-001 - 30.5" Tactical Shovel

Features:

- Overall Length: 30.5"
- Shovel Head Length: 9.65"
- Shovel Head Width: 6"
- Handle Length: 20.85"
- Handle Color: Silver
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Replaces a knife, bottle opener, igniter, whistle, hammer, screwdriver, ruler, hex wrench.

Torxe® TTSH-002 - 37" Tactical Shovel

Features:

- Overall Length: 37"
- Shovel Head Length: 10"
- Shovel Head Width: 5.75"
- Handle Length: 27"
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 3.86 lbs
- Replaces a knife, bottle opener, igniter, whistle, hammer, ruler.

No matter which one of Torxe Tactical Shovels you choose, it will become a perfect companion wherever life takes you!​

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
^^^^ :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts

·
Vendor
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Torxe Tactical shovels are perfect for survival or general outdoor use as they have everything needed to cover you up in any unexpected situation. You can find all the features of this product and see it in action in our new video on RECREATIONiD YouTube Channel!​

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Price isn`t as bad as I thought it would be. Usually the word tactical doubles the price of an item :)

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
they look very nice, I wonder if the handles will come unscrewed while digging cat pits?

It would be interesting to find out if anyone ever found a fastener which had enough clearance around it that the "hex nut" on the 30.5" blade could be used (sorry, I just had to point that one out, because I have family who keep on buying me "universal" tools and every time I try to use one find that it requires so much space that it doesn't fit).

These look very nicely made.

Also, it is cool that the knife could be attached to the long handle, so that if the deer ever decide to turn on us we could use it as a spear for self defense!

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts