Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POWER-FLOW intake Systems:
Specially designed for high performance Cars, Trucks and SUV and engineered to the highest standards, utilizing the best technology available. Incorporating Injen's own patent pending MR Technology proves that the PF (PowerFlow) series intake system is the world's first tuned intake system on the market! The Injen Powerflow intake system assures the highest horsepower and torque gains within the safe factory Air/Fuel ratio limits.

FJ CRUISER 06~09 - - PowerFlow Intake - with Power Box & PreFilter - POLISHED
FJ CRUISER 06~09 - - PowerFlow Intake - with Power Box & PreFilter - WRINKLE BLACK

GO TO NOPI/INJEN Catalog for model specific web prices and details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for our best deal on INJEN Performance Intakes

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
POWER-FLOW intake Systems:
Specially designed for high performance Cars, Trucks (PowerFlow) series intake system
FJ CRUISER 06~09 - - PowerFlow Intake - with Power Box & PreFilter - WRINKLE BLACK
Welcome! What makes this better than the TRD or AFE which are the intakes of choice on this forum for the 07-09?

Will you setup a group buy for an unbeatable price so hopefully some of us can test it out?

Can I run a dry filter in it? Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! What makes this better than the TRD or AFE which are the intakes of choice on this forum for the 07-09?

Will you setup a group buy for an unbeatable price so hopefully some of us can test it out?

Can I run a dry filter in it? Thanks!
The TRD I have no idea on as we do not sell it. I'm sure it's pretty expensive though. I do however sell the AFE and the difference is the Injen is Aluminum and the AFE is Plastic. BOth are good kits. If you PM me your year make and mode, I'll be happy to get you a great price. No need for a group buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts