Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching many threads to see the various photos of FJ's on the stock steel rims. I decided to start a thread dedicated to ONLY photos of FJ's with the stock steelies so I can review them all at once :lol:

I found a good deal on a set of 5 rims for $380 shipped but I still want to see more photos before I commit to buying as I have not seen the steel wheel in person. So if you have the stock steel rims on your FJ please post up a picture or two or three. :cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts

Got my OEM steelies locally off craigslist -- 5 for $150.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
That's a great price! I've been looking all over the gulf states area but the steelies are not very common around here :boohoo:
There is kind of a reason for that. I have not seen one single FJC arrive via Gulf States Toyota shipment with the steelies. If you see them on a rig here, the FJ is from out of town or the wheels were bought from the dealer or used. Mine came from the north east second hand.

What that means is, if you see any local, they are more than likely going to go for a higher price than most sets on the west coast and possibly east coast. Simple supply and demand.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I got mine on E-bay for $54 each SHIPPED to my house. I just checked to see if there were any more listed and there aren't any.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What style lug nut am I going to need for the FJ steel rim? I think I'll buy some black Gorilla lug nuts to complete the look I'm going for.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
What style lug nut am I going to need for the FJ steel rim? I think I'll buy some black Gorilla lug nuts to complete the look I'm going for.
Thats what i have. You need the acorn style.
I couldn't find any locally so i bought mine online from Wheelers Offroad, 1.50 a piece.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I bought mine off ebay a few months ago, haven't picked the tires yet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts