re: Photobucket Hotlink Fix

And for Firefox:
In extensions search "Photobucket fix"

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
re: Photobucket Hotlink Fix

The Chrome extension worked on my Mac, Firefox didn't( admittedly, I never tried to hard to make it work, like clearing my cache ). But for me, I mostly(99% lol ) post from the Tapatalk forum app but it doesn't have a Photobucket fix..I wonder if enough of us Tapatalk users ask support to make a fix, would they do it?

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,892 Posts
Heard about this add-on on Facebook and just searched it and found it. Added it to my Google Chrome browser and now the pictures of the forum appear once again! It is like a magical miracle!

I have always preferred using the forum on my laptop so it is great! Don't know about phones though.

Was going to share it here on the forums but found @amaclach already was on it! And that others shared it in other threads a few months ago in 2017. I'm behind the times! Hahaha. I moved the thread to this section of the forum where it seems like a better fit and hopefully we can spread the word about this as lots of folks I talk to who don't use the forums any more make this issue one of their biggest complaints.

WooHoo!

#givelifebacktoforums

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,836 Posts
For Chrome - Check out "Photobucket Hotlink Fix": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?utm_source=gmail

This works for me and many others.

FJX2000 Edit:

Here is the link for you Firefox users: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/
Again thanks for posting this patch, I used it to find the mounting options for my Shadow Awning on Expedition Portal. Thank baby Jesus I can once again see the Retrofit thread that @darkhorse created!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts