Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
missmy60 said:
What They Need Is Headlight Washers Like I Had On My 1986 Fj60.... That Was The First Thing That Atracted Me To The Land Cruiser In The First Place.
You had headlight washers on the fj60????

I owned an '88 and didn't have those. (I think in '88 they went to two front lights on each side so that may be the difference) Got a pic?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
ToyBox said:
You had headlight washers on the fj60????

I owned an '88 and didn't have those. (I think in '88 they went to two front lights on each side so that may be the difference) Got a pic?

you had an FJ62. The earlier round headlight Fj60's all had headlight washers (and yeah I loved them too....)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
missmy60 said:
I Sold My Fj60 To Save Gas..... 60 Miles A Day At 10 Mpg! Now I Work 3 Miles From Home And I Want It Back.
I'm at about 40 miles round trip and get between 6 and 8mpg, I feel your pain. Never thought I'd buy an SUV to save gas, but what the hell.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just going over the stuff to spec out the FJ from sema.

We've overlooked the price of the locker. I put a rear locker on my 93 cherokee..ran me around 900.00 in parts alone. Being that My driveline repair skills are on par with Oregon's ability to run the ball on Thursday *cry*, I had to have the install done for me..ran around 300.00 iirc..

I think the 7g estimate is pretty accurate, if you're going completely for function, and not looking to get only the SEMA "Look."

On a side note, My neighbor got a 4runner sport, and put the TRD supercharger on it, along with an intercooler. Turned out the blocked out hood scoop can be made functional on those rigs.

here's to Toyota releasing a TRD supercharger for the 4.0...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts