Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few people I was on runs with at the summit have asked if I have pictures of them ( I took A LOT), and short answer is most likely yes! I was on the below trails. I probaby have about 30 different FJ's in my pics...

Thursday - Imogene 900
Friday - California/corkscrew 930
Saturday -Black Bear photo run 930

Here is a link (let me know if it doesn't work)

:cheers:

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z399/westcoastgirl74/

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it was my first summit. I couldn't stop taking photos :lol:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Can't wait to make it out there one day.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Lots of great photos there (including some people and places that I recognize).
Thanks for sharing :bigthumb:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks! Glad people have liked the photos - definately had a good time taking them :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am all the way back here in Philadelphia Pa. And after lookin'at those photos I know where I am driving to next year!!! Thank you VERY much for the shots , see you all in 1212 !!

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
It is amazing how the love of this vehicle has brought so many to the beauty of Ouray, truly one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Fantastic picture young lady, thank you so much for sharing them with all of us. I have been going to Ouray for the better part of 25 years, and it still is just as beautiful as the first time I saw.

I actually found a new camping are off of Imogene this year. Have driven up the mountain at least 30 times and never knew about it. We will be camping there next year, and I can hardly wait.

This is a place to plan a major vacation around. The scenery is unsurpassed and the people of the city of Ouray are fantastic, you will never be treated rudely nor will ever feel not welcome. Come to our great party next year, and let this beautiful breath taking area capture you for the rest of your life. I promise you will never forget your trip to this area, nothing really compares with it in the Continental United States.

Only the Alps of Austria and Switzerland, but that could even be close.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the pics. they look great. hope to run again with you next summit. maybe this time we can keep away from sharp objects in the tires. lol
Hi Jeremy - yes, I would definately like to avoid another trip to the shop in Teleuride! Thanks again for the help. I am heading to summit again 2012- see you there! My fj now has a demello bumper, OME lift and full skids under, and I've spent some time with Bill Burke - so perhaps I'll try Poughkepskie :rocker:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts