Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 662 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every once in a while a new thread pops up with someone wanting to see their FJ with different wheels, different color paint or parts blacked out, etc.. If you have a request, please post it in this thread!

There are several people on the Forum that can help out with the requests, I know I enjoy it...it helps kill time on those slow work nights. :bigthumb:

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,557 Posts
Great Idea.

Blackout can you photoshop my old FJ and your FJ together with a rainbow in the background, and make them look really happy. :jester:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Idea.

Blackout can you photoshop my old FJ and your FJ together with a rainbow in the background, and make them look really happy. :jester:
This is about as happy as I could make them while staying within the Forum guidelines...:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
and I now have a new background on my computer! ROFL!!?

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
This is about as happy as I could make them while staying within the Forum guidelines...:lol:

Can you please add a unicorn to that picture somewhere, please?

I need to replace this.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I was going to say that all it needs is a unicorn and a smurf and Bazsmurf would be in heaven seeing that.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
To get back on topic and give Nick something to do tonight:lol:

A red FJ with two black Z28 stripes down the hood. The same stripes that were on the 67-??

I'm on the iPad or I would give you something to start with.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Real request-

OK I have one- Trying to imagine my FJ with all the stickers removed (really scarry :lol:) and then painted like an early 80's skateboard logo from Slimeballs. Very Neon splater look

Here is a link to the sticker-

Vtg Santa Cruz Slimeballs Wheels OJ SMA Skateboard Old School Skate Sticker | eBay

None of the pink writing- just the splatter

:D

Looking to develop my FJ into the Atomic Booger!

Lets see some magic Nick:bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I have a request as well, please. Slapping 305 or 315 Goodyear MTR kevlars and Walker Evans Wheels with a blue ring and white (and black as well) wheels.

My rig with 265/17s:

WE wheels:

Thanks! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 662 Posts