Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

621 - 640 of 662 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Need Photoshopped photo please

Any artists out there?

It would be cool to see these rims on a Quicksand FJ.
The Discount Tire website doesn't allow you to preview them because they are too new.
Plus their color schemes aren't really accurate for the FJ colors.
I was hoping someone could download a side view of a Quicksand FJ and Photoshop these rims onto it.
I think they would look great, and I'm seriously considering buying them, but I would hate to pull the trigger only to find out I was wrong.
Not like they'll let me just "try them on".

I have a 2014 Quicksand FJ

Rims here:

Wheel Details - Discount Tire

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: Need Photoshopped photo please

Don't mean to high-jack your thread but I was actually about to post a thread like this. I have a black cherry that I was thinking of putting bronze wheels on. If someone could do this for me as well that would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,498 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I like it!!! Hahahahahaha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I thought I did pretty good for the first time using Paint, not knowing what to do, doing it left handed, and doing it on a laptop using the touch pad. :rofl::rofl: I had one in red and one in black and when I saved them it combined them for some reason. :rofl::rofl: I think I'll stick to the big crayons from now on. >:D

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
If you've got time, I'd love to see these steelies on my FJ! Ive read though all 64 pages and I forgot how humorous the internet could be... Thanks for the laughs!
In the spirit of those posting before me, how's this? :rofl:

>:D

Dan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
If you've got time, I'd love to see these steelies on my FJ! Ive read though all 64 pages and I forgot how humorous the internet could be... Thanks for the laughs!
OK, now for something more realistic (and serious). How's this?

Dan

Attachments

621 - 640 of 662 Posts