Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone would be able to do me a favor and photoshop these rims black, im trying to decide if I should just get them powercoated or buy micky thompson sidebiters,thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
That doesn't look to bad. A definite improvement.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres a whole view. Not my fj.
Thanks alot it looks cool on the lighter colored vehicles, i dont think it will on mine as its black. hmm hard to decide

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was wondering if anyone would be able to do me a favor and photoshop these rims black, im trying to decide if I should just get them powercoated or buy micky thompson sidebiters,thanks
Go the sidebiters, you know you want to :lol:

Those were my two options too... bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on the sidebiters :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I think they look really good! Are the sidebiters gonna be black too? If you're worried about your truck being black you could go with flat black powdercoat, or a gunmetal type color, or bronze...

Cheaper to reuse what you got! Spend the $$ on more mods!(new tires perhaps!)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think they look really good! Are the sidebiters gonna be black too? If you're worried about your truck being black you could go with flat black powdercoat, or a gunmetal type color, or bronze...

Cheaper to reuse what you got! Spend the $$ on more mods!(new tires perhaps!)
The sidebiters will be black I was just afraid the powercoat might come out too light

·
Registered
671 Posts
Those might look good in a dark bronze color, kinda like the Volks some guys on here have. I dunno, just a thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts