Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my FJ yesterday. I believe its one of the first black ones in Australia. Picked it up with 19kms on the clock and has about 200 on it now.

First new car and first toyota that's actually on the road. (had a couple FJ40's that were part of a failed rebuild).

Anyway I cannot get enough of it can't wait to take it offroad.

The pictures aren't very good as the weather outside is crap.

Cheers
Harry

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats Harry

Car looks great...!!:bigthumb:

Have you had a family and friends in the car , did they find it comfortable? front/rear/access?

·
Registered
133 Posts
So very jealous mate, nice work!
Was yours built on receiving your order, or did you happen to jag one that was already on its way?

Can't wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats Harry

Car looks great...!!:bigthumb:

Have you had a family and friends in the car , did they find it comfortable? front/rear/access?
Thanks. I have some of my mates sit in the back and still have plenty of space in the back, however i haven't driven with mates in the back.

So very jealous mate, nice work!
Was yours built on receiving your order, or did you happen to jag one that was already on its way?

Can't wait to see more pics.
I had put a deposit on a black about 3 weeks ago and they said that it wouldn't be delivered until June/July.

The dealer had already sold this one to another bloke who then upgraded to a 200 series.

I was very lucky to get it :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I can see right away in the rear-ward view that the lights/reflectors down low on the rear bumper are way more prominent than on the USA version. I like. Have fun with your new ride!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Picked up my FJ yesterday. I believe its one of the first black ones in Australia. Picked it up with 19kms on the clock and has about 200 on it now.

First new car and first toyota that's actually on the road. (had a couple FJ40's that were part of a failed rebuild).

Anyway I cannot get enough of it can't wait to take it offroad.

The pictures aren't very good as the weather outside is crap.

Cheers
Harry
Is this the one from 4x4xmore?? I was looking at it yesterday. Looks good in black :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cheers

All the best , with the new car , I'm full jealous..!!

Keep us updated on how it's all going.

Some of us still have a long wait....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good onya mate, another brissie boy with a toy. We'll be like hens teeth running around what with the long wait by the sound of things for the guys with vehicles ordered. As mentioned on another topic i picked up a blue one a couple of weeks back now. Good fun aren't they. Still waiting to get it dirty as I've been holed up in Sydney for the week. Haven't seen one cruising around here yet. Seen one on the street in Melb and one in Perth over the last couple of weeks. They sit well on the road.
Looks like the SEQFJ Cruiser club might take off.
Tony

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well done and congrats.
I ordered a Black one as well on 26th of Feb.
Was going to have a build date of 15th May but dont know about that with the troubles in Japan.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Looks great! Saw a black one here in Perth a few days ago too. Looks like the FJ craze is just getting started. Its funny cause when I started working here back last year no one cared about my rig. Now I get questions all the time about it.

These things stock can do Level 4 trails back in the states (usually reserved for modified trucks). Very strong but I was hoping for Toyota to give you all the diesel engine option (then sneak one back when I go home:lol:).

:cheers:

·
Banned
274 Posts
Took a few more photos....

Still loving it:)

Also took a photo next to my dads 200... they look good together
Looks great :wave:

We got a 100 series (TD manual) and a 60 series (modified) < owned from new in the family :bigthumb: I'll take a picture of all three cruisers next to each other when my new baby arrives

1 - 15 of 15 Posts