Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
new FJ owner here, got myself a Silver one, AT, 4X4, CQ package with the hitch, rack, mats. (not a choice, came with it.) Can't wait to go get it, got an appointment to tint those windows tomorrow!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome..mod bug, eh? I dunno... I wish i had the money it seems like all you got! LOL. But i do have my eyes on somethings...I'd love a NAV so, we'll see.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,183 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I thought the mod bug was gone when I got rid of my 2 money pits...my magnm RT and GTO 6 spd.

I was wrong. I can't stop spending money on this thing!!!

Be careful.

WELCOME!!!! The FJ is so much more comfortable with tinted windows! Don't forget the sun strip on the windshield...brings the tint all the way around and looks killer!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Blue,
Ya think? I dunno, the guy at the tint place said the same thing but I guess i gotta see it to figure out if I like it. You do it? Got a Pic?

Anyway, went to to dealer to pick up my new toy, bummed out when they roll it around and I can see a knick out of the grill and a scratch just below the washer nozzle on the hood! They told me to comeback on Wednesday and they'll change out the grill and buff the scratch. I'm sure it will be fine but nothing so disappointing then not seeing it perfect, ya know?

We took it home and I gotta say I can't get over it - love that ride!

·
Premium Member
16,569 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and Welcome :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts