Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
I live in the Brooklyn, NY area and stopping by to introduce myself and say hi.
Bought myself a new 2010 FJ yesterday at Star Toyota Queens NY. :clap: I had a nice woman name Lindsey as our sales person.
They had 3 FJ silver, black, and sand color. I was going for the black that was on the showroom floor. While she was doing the paperwork I asked her how many miles is on the truck? She comes back and tells me 3400 miles. I told her "woah, I want to buy a new FJ, not use" :lol: She said her manager must have been driving it. (probably went to Atlantic City one too many times with the FJ) :lol:
So I went with the silver. My fiancé did a great job haggling. I look up the numbers for her on what we should pay and get for our trade in and she just rips into them. :lol:
So I we got a 2010 silver, auto, conv pkg, upgrade pkg 2, floor mats for $28,500 2.4% finance and the finance guy, Jason threw in a remote starter. We got $11,000 for our trade in. Sticker price was $31,774. A Lexus RX300 with 52,000 miles. Which is about $620 below invoice. I was very happy with the deal. The Internet makes it so easy to find out what the dealer pays. I know car salesman must hate it.
I pick up my baby today at 1:00pm. Hopefully, all goes well and it's ready.
I enjoy reading so much information on this forum. Love the gallery and checking out your rides. Take care everyone, drive safe.
I'll post picks up today when I get back from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Fj Fred is the manager there he's a nice guy but had to sell his rig....contests on the purchase and welcome to the forum....you won't be disappointed were supposed to get a foot of snow in ny Wednesday so you'll really fall in love with your fj :rocker:

·
Registered
108 Posts
welcome!
:cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks Great! Congrats. Did they change the silver color, or does it just look darker?

·
Registered
460 Posts
looks good! Welcome! Did you really get .09% from Toyota?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts