Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Pic's dont show up on threads...

872 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  stringmachine 
#1 ·
I think I;m still new enough to post in here :lol:
In reading in some of the threads I have saved or subscribed too, I noticed that the pictures are not coming up in the thread, I checked my settings in my User CP and it allows for pictures to display, am I missing something?
Specifically I am trying to view the SCUBA Breather Mod thread so I can print it for when I perform this mod. THanks for any help!

Rueben

#2 ·
Are you at home or on a work computer? I know at my work, all photos posted show up as red x. It's because of the LAN permission settings or the antispyware and firewalls usually. if you are at home, try to first clear all cookies and temp files from your computer, then disable your internet security just for a moment then check the thread again. I just looked at it and the pics show fine for me. If This works, then you know somewhere in your settings on your computer or software there is an option that needs to be changed.
Hope this kinda helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.