Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, i havnt really posted any pics of my FJC here, so here they are.

the picture doesnt do the justice, but my emblems where painted the exact same black diamont paint by my dealership

ECLIPSE AVN6600 HEAD UNIT

SCANGAUGE II

this one is for Bostonian1976
the only proble is that that was going down a long hill at about 50mph without my foot on the gas. when i went up the other side it read 5.5mpg......

and here are a few short vids to check out

CARWASH AT SURF'N'TURF 2006

FLOWMASTER MUFFLER WITH TRD TIP

FLYING FJ CRUISER #1

FLYING FJ CRUISER #2

sorry the sound is kinda off on the last one

EDIT: here are some updated pics offroad with me new all pro bumper

and my personal favorite....

enjoy!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh... It looks like your rear frame is bent....

I Keed, I keed!!!!

Nice looking rig! Now get it dirty :)

--Bill
ha ha ha...... and :notsigned: not for at least 2 days. i spent too much time detailing it just for this little photo shoot :umbrella:

0 mpg.........that's about accurate :D
thats the only thing i dont like about the Scangauge II, it reads from the OBDII and that recalculates the mpg every 2 seconds. it would have been better if it was an overall average.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nice! Where'd you get the 3rd brake light FJ Cruiser thing ? That looks cool. And what kind of lights are those on the bumper?

·
Banned
3,684 Posts
Very nice, Demello whore!

Just kidding buddy, very nice job indeed. I like the blacked out bumpers and lights. I might have to get the FJ brake light sticker, very cool.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Yea that salt and sand from pismo, was like glue, I couldnt get it off. Make sure your undercarrage is clean from it. I went to "Cruisers car wash" they charged me 200 bucks but the did such a good job it looks better then the day I drove it off the show room, they put the truck on a lift and scrubbed the bottom, then buffed out all the scratched used some red carnuba, the was job looks like wet glass.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, the 3rd brake light is less than $15 on ebay. my lights are the hella black magic's.

chatsworth - are you talkin about the carwash by the costco in northridge. i got my windows tinted by the guy on the side of that building. i will have to check that place out, i have been looking for a good carwash. every place ive been to latle just screws things up.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks awesome. Really clean.
I hope you're getting a fat discount for that free advertising you're giving.
Very nice, Demello whore!

Just kidding buddy, very nice job indeed. I like the blacked out bumpers and lights. I might have to get the FJ brake light sticker, very cool.
demello gave me a very reasonable deal. plus he went out of his way and came in on a saturday and personaly did the install of the lift and sliders i baught from him. plus jason is just a great guy. you give me a company like that and i will be glad to slap some stickers of them on my rig.

·
Registered
175 Posts
demello gave me a very reasonable deal. plus he went out of his way and came in on a saturday and personaly did the install of the lift and sliders i baught from him. plus jason is just a great guy. you give me a company like that and i will be glad to slap some stickers of them on my rig.
Small stickers maybe but that giant font size is cheezy.(IMO of course) I give you 3 mos before you remove it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts