Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I have a 3" OME lift. So far I love the tires, although I just got them and haven't had much chance to try them out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No rubbing on the body mounts at all. I have noticed a slight rub sometimes on the UCA when at full lock in reverse. Its a very slight rub and I wouldn't notice if I wouldn't be trying to listen or feel for it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
No rubbing on the body mounts at all. I have noticed a slight rub sometimes on the UCA when at full lock in reverse. Its a very slight rub and I wouldn't notice if I wouldn't be trying to listen or feel for it.
Funny to hear this... I have the same problem. Full lock, in reverse, and only in one direction.

-Jimmy

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Looks great.......:cheers:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks awesome. I was debating on whether or not to start another rub thread to answer the questions you answered, hahaha! I just bought icons and want these same size tires but don't want to do the chop. I didn't know they came with white walls, that looks great.

Looks Awesome thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks awesome. I was debating on whether or not to start another rub thread to answer the questions you answered, hahaha! I just bought icons and want these same size tires but don't want to do the chop. I didn't know they came with white walls, that looks great.

Looks Awesome thanks.
Mine didnt come with white lettering, but I like the look so I took a silver paint pen and made my own. I think the stylized lettering has a good look to it and makes for good colored lettering.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i dont know if this thread is dead or not but im going for a icon stage 2 tubular lift and wondering if i can run nitto trail grapplers 295/70/17 on stock wheels. Will i have to do a body mount chop?

thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts