Discussion Starter #1
Our cabin at Camp of the tall pines

My wife wheeling like a pro.

Lunch at the falls

Digger and his monkey

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sweet Pics!! It was good talking to you folks up on the Hill!! We had a blast as usual... Some photos we took:

2011 Thrill On The Hill

Cheers! :cheers:
~Sean

·
Registered
920 Posts
Looks like ya'll had a blast!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sure it. That is our Shiba, Kimber. She goes everywhere with us. She went on all the runs with us and enjoyed hitting up everyones cabins and campsites for treats and left overs. lol!

Hopefully this week we will get the rest of the TOTH pics up on our blog. We got home, un-packed and the wife came down with a horrible cold.

Take Care!
Brett and Amanda
VISIT OUR BLOG: abbythefj.blogspot.com

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Sure it. That is our Shiba, Kimber. She goes everywhere with us. She went on all the runs with us and enjoyed hitting up everyones cabins and campsites for treats and left overs. lol!

Hopefully this week we will get the rest of the TOTH pics up on our blog. We got home, un-packed and the wife came down with a horrible cold.

Take Care!
Brett and Amanda
VISIT OUR BLOG: abbythefj.blogspot.com
They are great dogs. We have a black over tan Shiba named Kikyo that did all the trails at the Summit with me.

IMG_1876 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
408 Posts
How cool! We are hoping to make it to the summit next year. We just got our FJ a few months ago and couldn't get time off of work.

We have more pics of our Shiba here, along with her story on my wife's blog:

A 37'S 42: Our Kids

A 37'S 42: My Crafting Buddy

She defiantly runs our home and life. Currently she is curled up next to the sick wife. Thank goodness for dog! I don't want to be sick too.

Take Care!
Brett and Amanda

·
Registered
599 Posts
I added some paint to the BOZTEC rear diff skid, I thought the color was fitting after that alien who insists on trying to crash TOTH year after year! Thanks again to BOZTEC all the other sponsers! :cheers:
Wow Sean! Very cool prize. Maybe having us leave early changed your luck! Looks good :cool:.

·
Premium Member
16,450 Posts
I added some paint to the BOZTEC rear diff skid, I thought the color was fitting after that alien who insists on trying to crash TOTH year after year! Thanks again to BOZTEC all the other sponsers! :cheers:
Looks great Sean!

·
Premium Member
16,450 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts