Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your pics of your dog in and around your FJ. Any dog specific mods you might have made also.

Not the FJ but i think it counts:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I'll bite (no pun intended). Here is Sambo on a trip to the beach not long after we got our first FJ. She make a fine theft deterant system, don't you think?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
It's getting a little tight but he doesn't like the back seat and becomes very upset in the cargo area! He usually lays down and puts his head on my leg or shoulder. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Holy crap! How did you get a pony in your FJ?!?!

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,557 Posts
That collapsible dog bowl seen in the photo clipped to the molle pouch is one of the best FJ accessories I own. Heres the whole gang.
:cheers:

Wife out of town + beer + instigating friends = Swedish Lion.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Sarge are you taking the dog to Alaska with you? If so you really are going to need a trailer! :cheers:
Yea your not kidding! :lol: For his size he's a pretty good passenger, the main issue is that he will sit on the console looking out the passenger window and his butt is so wide he will knock the gear selector into neutral. :rofl:

I haven't had him on any real long trips, been to Lake Summerville and to the hill country. The wife rides in the back seat!:lol::lol::lol: The Mastiff breed is very owner attached and if he is in the cargo area he is very unhappy and at 141LBS thats not a good thing! :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yea your not kidding! :lol: For his size he's a pretty good passenger, the main issue is that he will sit on the console looking out the passenger window and his butt is so wide he will knock the gear selector into neutral. :rofl:

I haven't had him on any real long trips, been to Lake Summerville and to the hill country. The wife rides in the back seat!:lol::lol::lol: The Mastiff breed is very owner attached and if he is in the cargo area he is very unhappy and at 141LBS thats no a good thing! :lol:

GREAT LOOKING DOG, What kind of Mastiff is he?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
He is a Neapolitan Mastiff, they are called Neo's for short. He was 5 1/4 lbs at 7 weeks when I got him and he is 2 yrs 4 months now and 141lbs.

When and if I get my trailer with a RTT, I won't be able to get him into it. That means he will have to sleep in the truck so I don't know how he will do with that. He currently sleeps most of the night in bed with me and the misses. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Roux and Captain, hard at work!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Good lookin pups everyone!
My Boxers spend a lot of time in the back cargo area. Springtail Solution's pet barrier is a must for me, and of course they have a thick dog pad and blanket on the cargo bed (not pictured). I keep the back hatch window open 5 or 6 inches with a carbiner and the boys love it back there...

·
Registered
37 Posts

Its been almost two weeks and last night was the first time the girls were in the FJ.
Sarge that is a serious dog.
Nice lookin' pups everyone.
Come on people lets see those dawgs. . . :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Magnum

This is how he rolls

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gracie wanting to go for a ride. Anytime I open that rear door, she just jumps on in....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Nicky standing watch.

-

Titan with the FJ in the background (at the Summit '09)

-

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts