Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1443 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
One of the hardest things I've ever had to do was say goodbye to my best friend just over a month ago. She was a big reason for me buying the FJ in the first place and she loved it every bit as much as I still do. I still catch myself looking in the rear view, hoping to see her peeking out the gap in the back window from the ventlock. Technically not inline with the thread but hope you don't mind me sharing. I miss my ride or die pal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
She really is not as big as she looks. Only 19 inches tall she wears her collar. In fact it just now really fits her

Attachments

·
トヨタ Master
5,787 Posts
Brand new puppy. Wasn't sure who was going to pee first. Her or my two sons. They were sooo excited. See how the first night goes. She doesn't seem to have too much separation anxiety yet.
She's pretty!

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I really like that your dobie has uncropped ears. Your dobie reminds me of my rottie girl Xena.
My previous Dobie had uncropped ears too. But hers were bleeding where the idiot had pierced her ears and put in earrings which she tore out. I would never subject a dog to having half of their ears cut off and then 6 months of them taped to Popsicle sticks. This one has gained 28 pounds since I got her. Now 70#

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
My previous Dobie had uncropped ears too. But hers were bleeding where the idiot had pierced her ears and put in earrings which she tore out. I would never subject a dog to having half of their ears cut off and then 6 months of them taped to Popsicle sticks. This one has gained 28 pounds since I got her. Now 70#
Wow didn't know it was a 6mos. process. I'm glad she found a good home. :)

1421 - 1440 of 1443 Posts