Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my new bumper i had made while i was away for christmas. It was made by a local guy here in Vegas who fab's a varity of things out of his garage. His name is Jeff at n10cefab in las vegas.

Contact info:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/N10ce-Fabrications/201166946561967 .. or email at [email protected]

Couldnt be more happy with the way it turned out. Big thumbs up to Jeff for the bumper at a great price! :rocker:

Next up is a long travel and fiberglass fenders...

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I like it... very nice.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
looks pretty good. looks like you can fit a few offroad lights in the middle there, would really set it off nicely.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sweeeeeeet

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Looks great! Does the bar in front of your lights diminish the quality of the high/low beam?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is pretty sweet. any chance he might build some more?
He might, he likes to work off the actual vehicle. You could email him on his site and maybe he can take the mesurments off mine to make another one.

Looks great! Does the bar in front of your lights diminish the quality of the high/low beam?
Very little, happy with the everyday driver design!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Looks Great! this fab guy is talented for sure...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! Happy New Year! :cheers:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks pretty good. looks like you can fit a few offroad lights in the middle there, would really set it off nicely.
yeah, cant decide if i want 2, 3 or 4 4" hid's on there. im leaning towards 4

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What set up should I go for on the hid lights for the bumper? 2 fog and 2 driving beams? I also plan on getting 4 lights for on the roof rack but assume all those would be a driving beam pattern.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Very nice PR!! What style tubing did ya go with, whats the weight. And did you only use the stock mouniting points or did you use the side existing anchor points for strength. I love tube style bumpers and yours looks great! Definitly a different take on the grill protection hoops!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts