Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be nice to see peoples' installed winnings from the 'raffle' (but not really raffle). Post 'em up if you've installed them...

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Would be nice to see peoples' installed winnings from the 'raffle' (but not really raffle). Post 'em up if you've installed them...
I don't have a picture but maybe someone can help me. I got the Toyota GPS that oneleglance won and installed it before we left. But I can't get the GPS to work. It's asking for a 4 digit pin code on the GPS. I have gone through all the instructions and could not find it. Any idea where I would get that code?
The trail team donated these, do I need to contact them?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a picture but maybe someone can help me. I got the Toyota GPS that oneleglance won and installed it before we left. But I can't get the GPS to work. It's asking for a 4 digit pin code on the GPS. I have gone through all the instructions and could not find it. Any idea where I would get that code?
did it have a sticker on the front of the unit that you peeled off of the screen? One of them that I displayed had that sticker - but it didn't have a code on it, just a reminder to activate w/ the code. hmm

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
did it have a sticker on the front of the unit that you peeled off of the screen? One of them that I displayed had that sticker - but it didn't have a code on it, just a reminder to activate w/ the code. hmm
It did but I don't think it had anything on it. Well I hope it didn't?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump on this. I'd really love to show the sponsors where their product went (and it would just be cool to see, anyway)

·
Registered
8,951 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
You've got to get it working so you don't lose 13 other FJ's in a caravan......:D

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
The code is 2032 i had this problem with my dealer and they called the toyota rep and they gave it to him. Good luck

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
hey I resemble that u-turn remark..
besides that is what you folks get for following a 1legged guy aound ...don´t you know we always go in circles like Nemo :)
hey jason let me know if that gps doesn´t work out for ya or if I need to contact toyota..

Oh and chromefish (kat) nathan mentioned that those lights had just enough chrome bling to match those taillight guards I am sure you will post à pic of soon :)

Montanna those sliders look great and you ought to be behind the wheel before they ever wear out.

I also would like to see more pics of winning raffle items installed...
our vendors deserve the thanks and kudos

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Oh and chromefish (kat) nathan mentioned that those lights had just enough chrome bling to match those taillight guards I am sure you will post à pic of soon :)
Tell Frogger (Nathan) that I am awaiting the arrival of my spinners for bling completion.....

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Well I converted my "get one free front bumper" from Jason Demello into a "get store credit for the upcoming rear swingout gate bumper with jerry can holder and back up lights" :D So, I'll post as soon as I possibly can. Thanks to ALL of the sponsors. This was a MONSTER RAFFLE! Those AZ guys/gals cleaned house!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts