Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Thanks to ALL of the sponsors. This was a MONSTER RAFFLE! Those AZ guys/gals cleaned house!

Yeah I'm still mad:fight: wTF I'm an AZer no luck on that darn raffle:rofl: I guess next time I will purchase my life savings of an amazing $100 worth of raffles:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
This is the light bar from SFX It seems to be built well and install was a breeze. I don't have lights for it yet
[/IMG]

E-Locker skid
Not quite the inchworm everyone wanted but this is a well built product

I had a pick of trail books, California was one I didn't have
The gift card went toward lights to install in my bumper

The Metal-Tech bumper is still in development, I am told about 1 month till I get it

Thank you to all the vendors. All of these products are top notch.
Don

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice rear bumper:lol: if you haven't sold the extra inchworm elocker skid my offer still stands Don:)

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
I just got home from the long trip, so I haven't had a chance to install the All-Pro rear bumper yet. But, will post it when it's on. (Thank you All-Pro.)

However, MANY thanks to 1leglance for the post-raffle bumper/slider swap that we did. And, a ton of gratitude for Lance lugging the bumper back to Phoenix with him, and then shipping it to me in Georgia to be waiting upon my return home.

That's the kind of kindness and integrity that you'll only see amongst a great group of folks like us FJ Forum'ers. And, that kind of gesture and the genuine commaradary is what made the Summit not just a FJ convention, but a true "family reunion." Thank you, Lance.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Mr Steve is exactly right. The trails were fun, the raffle was great, but it was the people that made it all worth while. I'm just a kid so a lot of adults just blow me off but at the Summit everyone was very nice. I didn't feel like the Summit wasn't for me and just for adults. So thank you everyone and I can't wait till next time. Montana

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Mr Steve is exactly right. The trails were fun, the raffle was great, but it was the people that made it all worth while. I'm just a kid so a lot of adults just blow me off but at the Summit everyone was very nice. I didn't feel like the Summit wasn't for me and just for adults. So thank you everyone and I can't wait till next time. Montana
Very well said, Montana. And, it was a real pleasure meeting both you and your Dad (tell him I said hi).

The cool thing about the Summit was, that we were all "just kids." And, having you there made it that much more fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you next year!!

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Very well said, Montana. And, it was a real pleasure meeting both you and your Dad (tell him I said hi).

The cool thing about the Summit was, that we were all "just kids." And, having you there made it that much more fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you next year!!
Yeah our toys are just bigger and more expensive. I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting you , but next year come by and hang out with us. Maybemyou can go on trail rides with others too .
Thanks
Don

21 - 27 of 27 Posts