Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put dynamat on my suicide doors but lost the pin of the door handle when i took it off. Tried to replace with a hitch pin but wont work. Does anyone know where to get a replacement or perhaps something else that will work to secure it?
Thank you!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
:lol:

I know the exact clip you are talking about and if you aren't careful when removing that thing goes FLYING. Your local Toyota dealership parts dept might have one laying around or in stock. Probably less than 50 cents.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Just put dynamat on my suicide doors but lost the pin of the door handle when i took it off. Tried to replace with a hitch pin but wont work. Does anyone know where to get a replacement or perhaps something else that will work to secure it?
Thank you!!!!
Can you do a "How To" with pics on taking the suicide doors apart and putting them back together. I have seen this request come up a lot.:cheers:

·
Registered
348 Posts
:lol:

I know the exact clip you are talking about and if you aren't careful when removing that thing goes FLYING. Your local Toyota dealership parts dept might have one laying around or in stock. Probably less than 50 cents.
Ain't that the truth. One of mine went flying across the garage last summer when I was taking it apart to sound treat the door. Looked for it for half an hour with no luck. Finally found it a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning the garage. What a PITA to take off and put on.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i went to the dealership my car is less than 2 months old so i said they forgot to put it on at the factoy... the guy came out installed it too. endo of story... lol

btw i lost mine too cause i dynamatted my doors lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts