Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All...
trying to gauge interest in a piney run this summer with our local mid atlantic
club the FJ Bruisers...

please post up if your interested...
more info here

Piney Run

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be up for going. Any idea on the date??..... I would be alright for august but Sundays are not so good... no other times?
ok...will let you know...

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im waiting to hear back from the bruisers..
will keep ya posted.
:)

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Hi Pat,

I've been out of town for work and trying to catch up. Nice seeing you at the Battlefield. Count me as interested in a Pine Barrens run, as long as the FJ doesn't go into water too deep. Looking forward to your LBI event, too! Keep us posted.

I'm thinking about heading back to Rausch tomorrow (Saturday)- looks like a lot of FJs will be there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm heading to the pine barrens next Sat the 9th. I went last summer with some friends so we have topos, etc but could use a GPS. I'll be out there with my FJ and an Xterra. If you want to join - the more the merrier - just give me a heads up.
-Jim

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm heading to the pine barrens next Sat the 9th. I went last summer with some friends so we have topos, etc but could use a GPS. I'll be out there with my FJ and an Xterra. If you want to join - the more the merrier - just give me a heads up.
-Jim
i"ll check my calendar....dont have a GPS...
but we certainly dont wanna get lost... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Hey Guys,

-Jim
I think the 9th will work for me. What kind of trails are you planning to hit?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Might be interested. Would be my first time wheeling. Dont have anything by a nearly stock TRD and my brother might come. He has a TT. Keep me informed.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Ok i'm definitely in for this weekend. Anyone want to make a thread in the trail runs section for some more exposure or do we have a big enough group as is?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm very happy about the response. My FJ is stock except for a set of BF A/T tires. The trails that I hit last year were rather mundane only because I don't know my way around the barrens. Any suggestions on the run?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think we definitely need someone to be trail leader thats been there and knows their way around...
its easy to get lost in that park

:boohoo:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not a bad idea - just a heads up guys that I'm going to be wheeling with the group for a while but might break off later in the morning or after lunch. Also I'm going to be at the ranger station at about 9am.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not a bad idea - just a heads up guys that I'm going to be wheeling with the group for a while but might break off later in the morning or after lunch. Also I'm going to be at the ranger station at about 9am.
hey Jim
r u offering to be trail leader...:lol:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looks like i'm out from this run. The stars aligned and i'll be making the trip down to NC this weekend for the East Coast Trail Team Expedition.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts