Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to watch video off the ipod on the 4200? I enabled tv out and i still cant get it to show up.

Also, off topic but I somehow changed something and now all my audiobooks are showing up with my regular songs. Anyone know how to change it to only show me songs?

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
If your ipod is plugged into the head unit, any movies you have on the ipod should show up under the movie category on the headunit.

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago - watched several movies already, always from the ipod.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is plugged in. However I am just using the regular ipod cable, not the pioneer one. Does that matter? When i click on video it has the ipod option greyed out.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i found how to find the videos on the ipod. However when i select a movie, I can only hear the audio and the screen is black. what kind of cable are you using and how is it connected? do you have it directly connected to the unit or are you using that extension cable that comes with the unit?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I used the Pioneer iPod cable and it works perfectly. Make sure you get the correct part # (there are 3 different cables).
You want the CD-IU200V cable (AVH- P4200DVD only).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts