Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
St Joe state park maybe pretty lame for off roading but that did not stop us from finding a good time.

I just had to post Toyo22r showing us what a bada$$ and an FJ can do

and this is when we all had bowel movements in our pants:

way to go paul!

and my 12 year old got to drive for the first time

EDITING side note: WTF? I resized each picture to be the same, but the post in different sizes? oh well 40 min. of company time spent uploading pictures is just about enough for today!

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Ahhh no pics! Where are the pics? :mecry:

All that silt totally plugged my radiator which forced me to drive home with the heater on just to keep the temps out of the red (pulling a trailer). Then about 50 miles from home the #1 Idler Pulley decided it had enough of the silt too and was wobbling so bad I feared it might let loose before i got home. Had to have it towed the rest of the way. Its getting brought to the dealer today to replace the idler pulley.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like you had fun.

·
Registered
279 Posts
It's really easy and cheap...trust me....do it. They call me SCUBA STEVE for a reason and it aint a good one!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Great pics, I wish you had video footage of how he got out of that jam.

X2 on the major pucker factor!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Did someone say VIDEO? Ask and ye shall receive.

YouTube - FJ's at St. Joe State Park

I wasn't actually stuck in any of those photos. Just kept on the gas and steered into the direction it was tilting.
What kind of bumper is that Black one running ? I cant really tell in the video but, it looks like he is ridding around with no bumper at all, just the support brace underneath, WTF ?

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
crazy man crazy, that is some of the deepest water wheelin I think I have seen each time the fj tilted to one side or the other, I was like dang... cool stuff thanks for sharing with us

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
What kind of bumper is that Black one running ? I cant really tell in the video but, it looks like he is ridding around with no bumper at all, just the support brace underneath, WTF ?
Yep, just the support brace... the bumper cover got tore off at Hannibal Rocks when he slid and got hung up between some trees. He has an Expedition One bumper recently installed.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ok guys....I have decided, after Hannibal and watching that video, that you two are crazy....poor Mary.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
This is Mary ( Jamie) I told the crazy boys i was going to take their man cards if they didn't do anything exciting !!!! :clap:

But it was fun

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
crazy? ha!:rofl:
Just call me randall patrick mcmurphy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts