Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Urgent letters needed to oppose Snowy Plover designation
Pismo Dunues needs some help so they don't close more of the beach for the birds!

The US Fish & Wildlife Service has declared its intention to declare a significant portion of the Oceano State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)as a critical habitat for the Snowy Plover. We need to send as many letters as possible opposing this action.

Letters must be received prior to May 23, so mail yours by May 16 to ensure delivery.

Please send to friends and distribute far and wide.
How to help:

Urgent letters needed to oppose Snowy Plover designation

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I understand that there is no threat to your local mall parking lot......

There are a few of us who are concerned with the off road areas that are being taken away from us all over the country. I find it hard to believe that I have received such a great response from the locals on the smaller forums but with this being the largest FJ forum on the web I am amazed at the overwhelming lack of response that I received here.

Help save some of our prime beach wheeling, there are plenty of you that I see out here on the sand!

The mall shot was just to get your attention :simmadown: but send a letter to help if you ever take that FJ off the road.

:cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bump back to the top!

Anyone that heads out for Surf N Turf needs to print the letter and send it! Come on and make a difference!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bump'n this one back to the top!

Can't believe that there is only 2 of us in here interested in this post! Guess everyone else busy mall crawl'n!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
People constantly complain when their 4x4 trails are closed, but 95% of you do NOTHING.

This doesn't matter if its in CA or anywhere, we all need to unite and fight these land issues before we have nothing left. The greenies have nothing better to do but to fight us..we MUST ACT NOW!!!

Add this to your regional forum, post on facebook...print the letter and send it TOMORROW!!!!

·
Banned
25 Posts
Printed out a couple and will get some friends to mail them too.

These issues need to be balanced between wildlife and tax payer use of the land. If the greenies shut everything down to ALL use then what do we have? just a lot of memories.

Don't let Pismo become just a memory!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
A Bump for our trails....all of our trails in the country. Speak up and be counted.

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,366 Posts
i really hate those eff'ing good for nothing birds :flame: ... i'll be printing and mailing tomorrow

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome! We have a short time for this one so keep pushing on all the forums for the next couple days. It's a form letter that takes a minute to sign and then mail. Help us out, it could be your local area next!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Bump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts