Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much debate back and forth between stock steelies or black alloys I've decided to buy the Black Rock 909B D-Window alloy wheel.

I got a smokin' deal from Discount Tire that I just couldn't pass up. Now I just have to wait for them to be delivered. :cheers:

Black Rock 17 inch custom rims

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Post some pics when they are on. They look sweet!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Look great need pics:rocker:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just received notification that my wheels are finally in stock at the warehouse and are supposed to be shipping today! Given the crappy weather here in Texas lately I probably won't get them until Monday at the earliest. I have the day off on Monday so I hope they do arrive then and I can get them installed. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wheels showed up today, woot! Too bad I can't get them installed until Saturday due to work, but I'll be there at 8AM bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to go!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to hear you got them. Still waiting on those pics :)
Ha ha, as soon as I get them installed! It's driving me crazy just looking at the boxes in my garage. Unfortunately I have to wait until Saturday because I don't have enough time after work to make it to Discount Tire before they close at 6 PM.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ha ha, as soon as I get them installed! It's driving me crazy just looking at the boxes in my garage. Unfortunately I have to wait until Saturday because I don't have enough time after work to make it to Discount Tire before they close at 6 PM.
I had my wheels/tires sent to my work. Brought my floor jack and torque wrench to work the day they arrived. Pulled the FJ up to the receiving doors during lunch and installed them right there :bigthumb: The benefits of working at a small company.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had my wheels/tires sent to my work. Brought my floor jack and torque wrench to work the day they arrived. Pulled the FJ up to the receiving doors during lunch and installed them right there :bigthumb: The benefits of working at a small company.
A nice benefit for sure! :cheers:

Believe me, if I had ordered wheels & tires they would have already been installed. Alas, I'm reusing the current tires until the wear out then looking to get some Cooper SST or Goodyear Duratracs.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
looking good. any reason why you haven't blacked out the mirrors? work in progress?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Nice. Makes her look mean.:rawr:In a good way. :wave:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts