Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I'm new here, but have been reading as many posts as possible, and can't find an answer to whether the FJ bumpers are plastic, metal or partly both. The silver edges look cheezy, but the center looks solid steel, where the winch and tow hitch reside. Also, the area of the dash above the glove box seems rather blank and a waste of space. Thanks for bearing with me! :D

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
It sounds like you are talking about the concept vehicle more than the production model. The production model does not offer the winch inside the bumper. They are plastic. However, ARB has already produced a bull-bar front bumper (the one on the blue FJ from the SEMA show) and it looks absolutely awesome on the vehicle. The official word on the interior is that currently all we have seen is pre-production plastic. The official interior that will come on the production vehicles hasn't been seen yet. I would guess that the area above the glove box won't change much but they have said that door panels and those areas will be textured. Probably doesn't answer much, but at least now you're in the same place the rest of us are - WAITING LIKE ADDICTS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Welcome to it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts