Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so the previous owner of this FJ had a monster sub that took up almost all of the cargo area, I purchased the FJ but NOT the monster sub, he had the factory one and put it back in but was unable to find the plastic pop plate that fits under it and hides the wiring.

I attached a picture below, and tried to do some searches here and around the web but had issues phrasing it, was wondering if anyone knew the name of it so I could look at ordering a replacement.

Not a great pic, sorry.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sites that sell parts online would do themselves some justice by posting pictures of the actual part lol.
Still working on verifying which part it is but that helps, thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Post up a thread in the "want to buy" section. Someone might have one laying around that they will sell much cheaper than dealership.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Wilson, that was my intent but I wanted to get an idea of what to call it before posting that I WTB "mystery plastic piece by sub" :)

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
:lol:

You nailed it. Most of us refer to it as the sub panel. Let me know if u don't find a used one and I will get the part number for ya.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Awesome thanks, that diagram is incredibly helpful. Posting in the WTB section now, thanks again.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
so you need 64753A filler panel for use with subwoofer....

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Toyota Part Number: 64753-35020-BO
Description: Garnish, Trim Panel with Sub-woofer

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
^^^ THANKS NDA !... Thats the one !.... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
72 Posts