Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to Babies r us yesterday with my husband out of the corner of my eye I see a black FJ going the other way. The guy gave me a thumbs up and I didn't respond. I was totally caught off guard here on Staten Island it seems nobody acknowledges each other. My husband laughed at me and I was upset, my first FJ hello and this guy probably thinks I'm an a$$. So if it was you I'm sorry and :wave:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys, what is our present form of execution for crimes of FJ related conduct?

Funny, but I used to feel bad while on my Harley when I missed a wave from other motorcyclists on the road. Twenty years ago, it was a seldom wave to other bikers, now with everyone on bikes, I get fatigued waving every thirty seconds or so…even worse going to an event where you have bikes all over the place….

The FJ too seems to elicit the same wave, but not as often….

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
Welcome to the fold Lamb's Luna. We're a forgiving bunch. I maybe get back a wave 2-3 times out of 10 but I still wave every time. I'll train those wretches to wave back yet.:jester:

DEWFPO

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I just spoke to the driver of the BD FJC. He forgives you but he was huddled in the corner for hours in tears due to feelings of rejection. I had to knock him out of it with a swift kick to the ....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Don't worry, you'll get your chance to makeup for it. :wave: I have found that I only get a wave back from the outdoor or mod/4x4 crowd. Maybe it's just me, who knows? :cheers:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I got shunned by an old school 4Runner owner the other day. I think he was just a jerk. I am the super waver lately.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Don't worry, you'll get your chance to makeup for it. :wave: I have found that I only get a wave back from the outdoor or mod/4x4 crowd. Maybe it's just me, who knows? :cheers:
I agree. I see a few in my area everyday. Not one has waved back. Except those that have been modded. Oh well. I just keep waving and smiling. They will learn yet.:rocker:

·
Registered
734 Posts
when i see a pretty girl in her FJ at a redlight, i rolled down my window and frantically wave with both of my hands, with a psychotic look on my face.. if this bad? why do they ignore me and accelerate.. are they racing me?

:D

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
well it wasn't me , But hello your way for owning up to it:lol:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Well, at least you didn't get waved at by a guy in PT Cruiser thinking I was part of their Cruiser Clan.....Still get nightmares from that!:scared:

·
Registered
52 Posts
By chance was it somwhere between 230 and 5. I think that was me. I will think about forgiving you but ask me later on what my decision is. LOL

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I promise to wave back! In fact, I wave at all FJ's and seldom get a response... Of course, many are mall crawlers who don't realize what an awesome vehicle they have!!!

Cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
maybe it was Max 9.5 did he look like Mike ROwe from dirty jobs??:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
550 Posts
maybe it was Max 9.5 did he look like Mike ROwe from dirty jobs??:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ohhhh....I like Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. He's HOT! :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
when i see a pretty girl in her FJ at a redlight, i rolled down my window and frantically wave with both of my hands, with a psychotic look on my face.. if this bad? why do they ignore me and accelerate.. are they racing me?

:D

They just don't........understand you. Yeah...that's it. :indifferent: :worried:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I was down on Grand Isle last weekend and a really NICE jeep waved at us! I got so excited and I was waving all over the place! Wave wave wave!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,654 Posts
I don't wave anymore around these parts, no one ever waved back. Folks aint to friendly here with the wavin'.

I'll wave if I'm out of town.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I never get waves from FJC's only my landcruiser buddies...40's 60's 80's etc....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts