Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
159 Posts
Here's a better amp for the same price
Alpine MRP-F600

Also, If your looking for sound quality I would recommend the Alpine D-Class Amps. Digital Amps have the best clarity

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Here's a better amp for the same price
Alpine MRP-F600

Also, If your looking for sound quality I would recommend the Alpine D-Class Amps. Digital Amps have the best clarity
I would disagree with that last statement. I don't know anything about their amplifiers but, my stereo guy whom I trust says their new top of the line speakers are unreal.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have not dealt with Polk in some time, but I would be a little cautious.
DEI (Directed electronics) bought out Polk Audio about 2 years ago. If the new product is like the old, it's good stuff, if it's some new DEI product, it may not be quite the same.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I have not dealt with Polk in some time, but I would be a little cautious.
DEI (Directed electronics) bought out Polk Audio about 2 years ago. If the new product is like the old, it's good stuff, if it's some new DEI product, it may not be quite the same.
this guy that i deal with only does good stuff. DD, zapco, etc... he says their speakers are legit. i have been tempted to get a set.

·
Banned
338 Posts
This would be a far better amp, and in most places you can get it from 280-350 online. They are small, incredibly clean, and just overall fantastic amplifiers. Stackable too, they barely take up any space. Alpine PDX-4.100 4-channel car amplifier 100 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com
If you wanted to change out your other amp down the road to another PDX you could do a nice rack like this.

Btw...I wouldn't shop at Crutchfield. I don't see why people do...they sell everything a RETAIL prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts