Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
we won next years award??? woohoo! Its THAT damn good! jk.. I knew what you meant. I just had to be an @ss. That is pretty cool though!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chrsmall said:
we won next years award??? woohoo! Its THAT damn good! jk.. I knew what you meant. I just had to be an @ss. That is pretty cool though!
since the FJ is an 07 model I keep thinking we're already in 2007!

·
Banned
1,465 Posts
Cool. Now Popular Mechanics know what we know! I know several mechanics - I don't find them particularly Popular - kinda dirty and stinky for the most part.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Dirtnation said:
since the FJ is an 07 model I keep thinking we're already in 2007!
I do the same thing. Happened the day I got my FJ. I dated the check for my FJ '07! hahaha (they cashed it anyway of course)

·
Registered
13 Posts
FJ rated #1 by Popular Mechanics

Got my new Popular Mechanics today and the FJ is ranked as Number 1 and winner of the 2007 PM Automotive Excellence Award. Has a Voodoo Blue on the top right corner of the cover..... See, we just have good taste !!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Re: FJ rated #1 by Popular Mechanics

shtarka1 said:
Not Surprised but Glad to Hear...
ditto

·
Registered
300 Posts

Damn straight we have good taste....
My neighbor was telling me "what is that thing in your driveway, its ugly" my wife took her around the block in it and up a 4X4 hill and now she wants one of those ugly things.............I told her she can't have one, not cool enough.
Ha,

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

MissFJ said:
Should have put it in the right forum then ;)

Is this something that is published online? link?
Sorry about that - I didn't know where I should of posted it.

Not sure, I just get advanced copies since I use to sell ad space in that magazine a few years ago, but they never took me off the comp list - so I get 10 copies every moth before they hit the newsstand and subscribers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cool. Now Popular Mechanics know what we know! I know several mechanics - I don't find them particularly Popular - kinda dirty and stinky for the most part.
Yeah, Kinda like insurance agents only trustworthy!:roller: :roller:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Proud owner of an fj since day one. I could care less about what everyone else thinks. its an fj thing,either u get it or you dont.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts