Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't remember who it was but someone posted on here a while ago that they spend their free time watching Toyotas disembark on US shores somewhere in Oregon. Any news from this person? Any pictures? Anything?

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
dammit I used to live in Portland...I know right where this is. and yes...Oregon is pretty dull so I can see how watching Toyotas come off of a boat would be entertaining for hours there :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Let's act like we work for Dave the off road mag guy..... here for our test vehicle.....sign and receive keys........never seen again.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
HamsFJ said:
You're not planning anything are you?
Though check listing on ebay I will have 250 Fj's with low no reserves! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
162 Posts
air said:
i don't remember who it was but someone posted on here a while ago that they spend their free time watching Toyotas disembark on US shores somewhere in Oregon. Any news from this person? Any pictures? Anything?
Nothing yet, I think the new rav-4 are coming in, LOTS of tacoma's.

The street address or main gate is (11040 north lombard st. portland,or
The site can be seen with (GOOGLE EARTH) or (TERRASERVER.COM). Images are not that good, but playing with google earth is pretty cool.

I'm a freak when comes to toyota trucks,but no i dont spend hours watching toyota's arrive. I walk the dogs and jog in the area frequently.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
dammit I used to live in Portland...I know right where this is. and yes...Oregon is pretty dull so I can see how watching Toyotas come off of a boat would be entertaining for hours there :)

Oregon's a great place for (mtn biking, snow boarding, and kayaking). Yeah real dull. You must have lived in Portland,ME. :D

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Actually, Portland, ME is pretty exciting.... Cool town.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
SpeedwayBlue said:
Oregon's a great place for (mtn biking, snow boarding, and kayaking). Yeah real dull. You must have lived in Portland,ME. :D
ha actually I loved it for those reasons....used to snowboard at Skibowl all the time...but coming from the northeast the city was a little too sleepy for my blood....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Back to the topic (sort of)-

Has anyone seen the FJs at any port? I would like to see some FJ sightings, just to know they made it safely.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Someone should subscribe to one of those spy satellite web sites. Then you could keep an eye on the port. I'll start looking. I have World Wind.
World Wind @ NASA is one. It is an awesome free download. You got to see it to believe it.
Digital Globe is another

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Lost Cosmonaut said:
I don't think FJ's were supposed to be hitting shores until February.

- LC

makes ya feel really bad for the guy that's been perched up there waiting for them to roll in huh :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts