Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a few of these at my local Sears. Kind of like a milk crate (same type of material, though it appears to be somewhat tougher, more nylon in the mix, I'd guess) but a bit smaller. Stacks just like a milk crate, and they come with a bracket that can be bolted to the wall, or most probably, to the interior panels in the back of the FJ, though I haven't tried yet.

Amazon.com: Blitz 91002 Blitz Box with Mount: Home Improvement

I only paid $7.99 at Sears, though. :)

-Matt

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
kinda neat.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like them. I just showed them to my father-in-law, and the material isn't quite as thick as I'd remembered from looking at the earlier this week. They're still more than tough enough for my storage needs, though.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Could be cool in the garage too, as they show, for organization.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I could use more garage storage. Thanks for the tip.
I sometimes get involved with custom closets and garage organization. These would also make cool organizers for the kids bedrooms.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I had in mind was storing smaller camping items in a few of them, my recovery gear in another, a few tools in another, my chainsaw stuff in another, maybe pet goodies in another. Mount the brackets on the wall in the garage, and when I load up, just remove them from the wall and stack them in the back of the FJ.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
That's a fine idea for keeping all your "load out" gear together. :clap:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
FYI, just saw a big stack of these at the nearby Menards store for $9.95 each.

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
My local Kmart had these on clearance for $7 each. They had 12. I bought them all. :) I find these very handy in my cramped little apartment garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts