Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That was gorgeous... Anybody read korean?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yeah, I won't be buying one, but looks kinda cool. COME ON FJ!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Percy said:
That was gorgeous... Anybody read korean?
It's Japanese, not Korean, but anyway, it's states the V8 model will be 5.0 liters and will produce 430-450ps (roughly 424-444 hp). It also says the base V6 model will be around 30,000 yen ($26,250 US dollars). The V6 will be 3.5 liters and is the same engine found in the IS 350 and GS 350. It will produce around 330-350 ps (325-345 hp). A 300+hp sports car for under $30,000 sounds like a winner to me. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
I sure hope you don't think those are actual photo's. Those are definitely manufactured drawings, most likely produced by that magazine. The back end of the red one has a lot of 350z in it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ben said:
I sure hope you don't think those are actual photo's. Those are definitely manufactured drawings, most likely produced by that magazine. The back end of the red one has a lot of 350z in it.
It's obvious it's not actual photos..:rolleyes: we aren't stupid here....

Another thing to think about .......my japanese friend who is into cars says that magazine is pretty credible, and reports specifically on Toyotas.
Just something to think about, it's not entirely impossible, if you check the edmunds site, they have a listing for a 2007 supra.

just because a car looks a little bit like another car doesn't mean anything...you can look at any car and recreate it with different parts of different cars.

The supra looks like a mix between a 350z, aston martin, s2000/g35 taillights, etc etc. There's only so many designs, but I think it comes together beautifully.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Thanks for the translation and honestly I was just takin' a guess, could have been pig-latin I may not have known the difference.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts