Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
Well instead of hurt a magazine's profits, commit a crime, possibly make yourself liable for slander or defamation why not call the police?

Just a warning having a member that lives near him go to his house is NEVER a good idea. Someone comes to my house or attacks me near my kids and they would get shot dead or at the very least shot in the pee pee. I agree always use a CC.

If its theft call the police but be prepared to prove your case when you call.
________
Depakote settlement update

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Unfortunately in this particular case I don't seeing the police doing much...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yeah, I am not looking for anyone to go pay him a visit or anything.

The matter is pretty much over at this point. I enjoy reading all the "ideas" and suggestions here though.

Just glad to have a support system here when something like this goes down.

I haven't given up on relentlessly calling the guy and texting the be-jezus out of him though...it's my personal choice now to continue bugging him on the nicest, civil, level until he says uncle. If I EVER plan on going to KY though, even if it's 10 years from now, I am knocking on his door just to introduce myself.

John

·
Registered
671 Posts
Sorry to hear about your trouble. I tried to by an FJammer he had for sale a couple weeks ago and never heard back. I guess it turned out to be a good thing. I'll be more than happy order takeout/delivery from OKC if his restaurant info gets posted.

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
So how much did he screw you out of for that FJ Jammer?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I just sent him a message saying that I would like to buy it from him and never heard back and I'm guessing he didn't want anything to so with this forum anymore. Not surprising after this thread. I think he had it listed for 50 or 75, can't remember exactly. I wouldn't send a dime to him after hearing this.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
You guys are SO evil. I LOVE IT!!! :rocker: I bet at this point he is wishing he would have been honest from the git go. I'm betting this matter doesn't help him sleep any better at night. None of this has anything to do with me and because of some of the comments on here I wont sleep for a week!:lol::rofl:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I just sent him a message saying that I would like to buy it from him and never heard back and I'm guessing he didn't want anything to so with this forum anymore. Not surprising after this thread. I think he had it listed for 50 or 75, can't remember exactly. I wouldn't send a dime to him after hearing this.
Yes, don't buy from him please. Unless you want to run the risk of losing your money. He claims to not have paypal either so beware x2.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts