Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to see how Joel's (Ellis Precision's) badges look on everyones' truck. When you get a chance, post up your rig w/ the badge....

·
Registered
369 Posts
i have a great one....

·
Registered
270 Posts
Here is jwh86's badge

(beat you to it Jeremy!!)

·
Registered
369 Posts

Really nice work Joel.

boo hiss tony.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Here's my dirty badge

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will look at it a little more, but I think the holes that are drilled into the back are too close together for the Tacoma grill.
K I have a solution.....

trade-in!!! :) lol

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My donation... Now, it's bath time..

Joel, you did a great job on these! Thanks!

Add to sig: 66 of 190(?) hummmm I guess it could be 99 of 190 (?).. I NEED CLARIFICATION!!!! Ok I am taking 66!

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
My donation... Now, it's bath time..

Joel, you did a great job on these! Thanks!

Add to sig: 66 of 190(?) hummmm I guess it could be 99 of 190 (?).. I NEED CLARIFICATION!!!! Ok I am taking 66!

Thanks! I think it was actually LandRover's idea... :)

They are oriented from the bottom, if that helps. I was hoping to engrave the numbers but that requires 200 different programs... and I ran out of time!!!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! I think it was actually LandRover's idea... :)

They are oriented from the bottom, if that helps. I was hoping to engrave the numbers but that requires 200 different programs... and I ran out of time!!!
LandRover? What the? It was my idea! I got it from looking at the Series 2 Club badge...

Joel, once again - amazing, amazing job. and to think that 200 FJ's are running around w/ your badges on them - that's pretty cool

·
Registered
852 Posts
I put mine all the way to the left so I would have room for at least 3 more years worth of badges. :) Good thing we have a little more grill left underneath this one!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
During the Summit the only carnage to my FJ was the destruction of my FJ Cruiser trailer hitch cover that was purchased from TRDsource.com several months ago. However, what remained of the hitch cover (insert portion and face plate) was sufficient to drillout and attach the Summit Badge. I now have the Summit Badge displayed as a hitch cover, of course it is mounted to read, so the corners of the badge point up/down and left/right like the Ace of Diamonds. Furthermore, the Summit Badge is bolted on (shorter bolts than provided), so it is possible to move the Badge to the grill at a later date.

The trick will be to remember to remove the hitch cover next time I'm offroad.

Thanks again Joel, I'll wear the Badge proudly.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts