Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I would start a thread for various users to post up Black Friday Deals 2019.

I'll start first with Toytec. Received email with the following discounts:

Why wait for Black Friday? Our sale starts NOW! (11/11) Enjoy these deals all the way through December 2nd!

Use code BOSSBK15 to take 15% off of BOSS kits.
Use code 19BKFR to take 10% off of other select products.

·
トヨタ Master
5,794 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BudBuilt skids and sliders. Free shipping on anything to lower 48 states. Sale started Nov 4th.

Dont see a coupon code...guessing it shows free shipping on checkout

·
Registered
64 Posts
Resz Fab is having a 22% off sale - looks like you don't need a code.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Cali Raised LEDs have a site wide sale where everything is 15% off this month I believe

And soon Extreme LEDs will be doing their Black Friday sale, which looking back through their sales over the past couple years, the Black friday one is the best one.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks @SilvFx

Where is the "Pre Black Friday 2019 Deals Here" post? >:D

In all seriousness, thanks for thinking about (and doing) this.
Well...there is a Vendor Deals and Group Buys forum section....but it doesn't see much action since we don't have a bunch of paid vendors anymore and they don't allow people to start their own group buy post....so basically it is a place for our 9 paid vendors to post up deals. And who would want to be a paid vendor if a bunch of us post up sales/deals for competitors who arent paid sponsors? management around here isn't too fond of members posting non-vendor deals.

https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/vendor-deals-group-buys/

My hint to everyone is to keep your eye on the 4Runner and Tacoma forums and look for their group buys and deals sections....there is a ton of action over there and many times these vendors provide discounts on their FJ products at the same time they are running their 4Runner/Tacoma deals/group buys. Pretty much every one of my larger purchases was me piggybacking on a 4R/Tacoma group buy.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ricochet Offroad. Nov 28th - Dec 2nd. 20% off at checkout. Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY2019

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Expedition One...Sponsor Vendor here at FJ Cruiser Forums, posted this already, but figured I would add it to this thread in case people didn't see their separate Black Friday Sale thread.

20% off plus $100 shipping credit for orders over $499. Promo Code BLACKFRIDAY19.

Here is their post here at the forum:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts