Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2006 Posts

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
I kinda Like these rims and tires... But I Like Micrad's More...

Bandi - 17"x 8" OEM Black Steel Rims w/ 34x10.5x17 Interco TSL Super Swamper LTB Bias Ply Tires

Micrad - 17"x 8" OEM Black Steel Rims w/ Toyo P295/70/17" Open Country M/T's Radials

·
Registered
200 Posts
OK Miss FJ, it is the 11th pic down from the top of all these. The Voodoo in the garage, side shot. What wheel and tire combo is that? Thanks in advance for your help!!:)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
MY choice was Procomp Rock Crawler, Street Loc series 152

Reason I went with mine was 1. function 2. looks , first and 4most they are 100% steel! also procomps are built for offroad, the outside of the rim has a full tig weld bead out side so very stront at impact point, also on the insode where the tire bead sits is indented like a little channel so the bead can sit in there better.

Its hard to see in the pic but if u haver a chance to see a procomp rock crawler rims u must see how hard core the lip of the rim is, when they were off my truck i was hitting the side with a hammer then on the cement and it felt like a sledge hammer.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Chatsworth 818 FJ said:
MY choice was Procomp Rock Crawler, Street Loc series 152

Reason I went with mine was 1. function 2. looks , first and 4most they are 100% steel! also procomps are built for offroad, the outside of the rim has a full tig weld bead out side so very stront at impact point, also on the insode where the tire bead sits is indented like a little channel so the bead can sit in there better.

Its hard to see in the pic but if u haver a chance to see a procomp rock crawler rims u must see how hard core the lip of the rim is, when they were off my truck i was hitting the side with a hammer then on the cement and it felt like a sledge hammer.
I like the rims what size did you go with? did you have to run a spacer?? I am not thrilled about that

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I went with 16" rims and 1" spacer Im not thrilled either but no isues yet.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Clwtr FJ said:
I agree missmy60!!! What brand/size tire is that?
Willpower said:
OK Miss FJ, it is the 11th pic down from the top of all these. The Voodoo in the garage, side shot. What wheel and tire combo is that? Thanks in advance for your help!!:)
They are these listed below by our own Sweety OFRG_GRL !!!

ofrd_grl said:
I have 17"x9" Panther EMR-440 wheels with
33/12.50/R17 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires...

* -12mm Offset
* 107.95mm Center Bore
* 4.5 Inch Backspace
* 6 x 139.7mm Bolt Pattern

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
D!ck Cepek Mountain Cat Muds

Stock Toyota 17" alloys mounted to **** Cepek Mountain Cat 265x70x17 mud tires.

These are the exact same tires as the Cooper STT as seen on Demello's FJ.
Tires are made in the same modes, and distributed through Les Schwab Tire dealers.

More info here

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
MissFJ said:
Thank you missfj :grinbiginvert:
Thank You MissFJ... Youre' Sweetheat Too !!! :pinklove:

1 - 20 of 2006 Posts