Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2026 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would particularly like more info on these wheels. I love the "wide" look of the "deep dish" type wheels. It seems like those aren't as plentiful as they used to be. I would love these in 17 x 10's if they would fit. I will have the donahoe lift and I am planning on trimming the front body mounts.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would particularly like more info on these wheels. I love the "wide" look of the "deep dish" type wheels. It seems like those aren't as plentiful as they used to be. I would love these in 17 x 10's if they would fit. I will have the donahoe lift and I am planning on trimming the front body mounts.
What do you guys think?

I'm with ya, I love the deep dish type wheels. On ebay I saw a set of 33x13.5x18 Mickey Thompsons on 18x10 MT Classic beadlocks (don't know if this would be too much with a 3" lift). I used to run 15x10 MT Classics and 33x12.5 BFG's on my '90 and '96 Bronco's (with stock ride height and trimming the inside of the front bumper). I'd like to do 17x10's with 3" Toytec lift. Please, more info on this rig's tires/wheels. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here are "The best of the best"
Look at this....

and this....

and this... of course....

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Here are "The best of the best"
Look at this....