Toyo Open Country M/T's-295/70-17
Red tint courtesy of Moab

·
Premium Member
575 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Does anyone know the size and manufacturer of the wheels presented on the original FJ Cruiser at the 2003 Detroit Car Show. It was a voodoo rig with outrageous wheels and tires - absolutely perfect for the vehicle:

Thoes were one-off customs... No one makes them but for the right price you to can have them,

MACTIKI

·
Registered
702 Posts

AMP 4142 18x9 and 33 Toyo MT's
I went with the Amp FortyOne-2 black 17X8. Did you have to shave your calipers with the 18" wheels?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
MY choice was Procomp Rock Crawler, Street Loc series 152

Reason I went with mine was 1. function 2. looks , first and 4most they are 100% steel! also procomps are built for offroad, the outside of the rim has a full tig weld bead out side so very stront at impact point, also on the insode where the tire bead sits is indented like a little channel so the bead can sit in there better.

Its hard to see in the pic but if u haver a chance to see a procomp rock crawler rims u must see how hard core the lip of the rim is, when they were off my truck i was hitting the side with a hammer then on the cement and it felt like a sledge hammer.
Real nice. Love the black

·
Registered
64 Posts

AMP 4142 18x9 and 33 Toyo MT's
I went with the Amp FortyOne-2 black 17X8. Did you have to shave your calipers with the 18" wheels?
Nope no caliper mods but I did shave the plastic trim at the rear of the front wheel wells and grind and re-paint the body mount struts. Real minor though.....and also a Revtech 3" lift.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Dose anyone know whos fj this is? and the specs on the wheels? ie.) backspacing, offset, size ect..

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
look like 20" moto metal 951's to me

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
umm lets see the only bolt pattern that fits the FJ, 6 w/5.5...

A ton of people have these on their FJ's do a search. FJguga has them on his FJ PM him if you don't like searching.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep i know that but are the 20x10 or 20x9 the offsets are different on both?

41 - 60 of 2026 Posts