Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
can you do red on tan or visa versa?
Unfortunately I can't do a tan knob (I checked for the sand storm guys but I'd have to order like 500 at a time to do the custom color), but I might be able to do tan lettering on a red knob. I can check but no guarantees.

Now I want a TRD replica set in the TRD grey/red. Im gonna give my TRD knob to my dad for his X-Runner.
I can do that! For you and SouthTexasCruiser I can hold the special custom set pricing that was supposed to end Friday.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
158 Posts
i am also looking for just the transfer case shift knob, to match the TRD light gray shift knob, but with IMP in red on the sides and the transfer case layout in white. how much for just that knob?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i am also looking for just the transfer case shift knob, to match the TRD light gray shift knob, but with IMP in red on the sides and the transfer case layout in white. how much for just that knob?
$35 shipped for that. Let me know right away because I can adjust the current production run to add one.

I know I'm about 4 days too late, but can you do black with silver lettering? If you can I'll send the payment today!
I've done black with silver before but to my eye the silver lettering came out more white than anything. So I would suggest just getting one of the black/white knobs I have in stock then you don't have to pay extra for something custom. ;)

- Patrick

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Patrick,

Ever done a Black/Yellow?

I have some friends with a SF that didn't like the Yellow/Black because there was too much yellow. :shrug03: :werd:

If any one has a pic of a Black/Yellow, please post pic.

Thanks.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
If we ordered a custom one (Just black no shift patterns) how long until it would ship?
The production run is going to be finished on the 23rd. I'll probably be shipping not long after that. Everyone who custom ordered knobs should have them in hand by the first week of September, unless something goes horribly wrong. I will keep everyone updated as best I can.

Patrick,

Ever done a Black/Yellow?

I have some friends with a SF that didn't like the Yellow/Black because there was too much yellow. :shrug03: :werd:

If any one has a pic of a Black/Yellow, please post pic.

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure I can do black/yellow. No pics, no one has ordered any like that yet!

- Patrick

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just stumbled across this. Am I too late to get in? I didn't see any black/white for a manual. How much $ for a set.....I would prefer the IMP to also be white(no red). Is this doable

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I just stumbled across this. Am I too late to get in? I didn't see any black/white for a manual. How much $ for a set.....I would prefer the IMP to also be white(no red). Is this doable
I'm setting up for another run for stock soon after this custom run ends and can easily put that in for you. The price would be $85 shipped. Let me know if you are interested so I can put you on the list!

- Patrick

21 - 40 of 58 Posts