Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 966 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent seen a Black FJ thread yet, curious what other owners have done to theirs, maybe see how things look. Here is mine, bone stock, just picked her up two days ago, fell in love on the 3hr ride home.

My plans in the immediate future are putting some 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on my ATX Chamber teflons and linex the roof, not a fan of the white.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Here's mines!!!! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Mine so far. 2010... Blacked out the grill, door handles and mirrors. Also removed the rear door badges and added a Bandi mount and 3' Firestick with a modified Magnum 257 radio (10m converted to all band mode - turns on the CB band and gives up to 20W in AM, FM, USB and LSB).

·
Registered
199 Posts
This is it right after installing the lights.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here's Mine :rocker:

:cheers:
I do not like you :flame: (extremely jealous) All honesty, I love your FJ and it is pretty much what I have had in mind for mine all along. What do you have the coilovers set at? Your front looks really high, might be the 35's

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't figure out how to get the images loaded from my Mac but in the mean time..Maybe you guys could help me.

I'm lookin to black out the handles, mirrors and the rest of the silver accents. Did any of you paint them yourselves or order the ones from the trail edition?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
That looks like it was a lot of fun!:cheers:
haha...FJSwagger is a fun girl! I'm putting her through the test over the next year/year and a half by driving around the US (including Alaska) and hitting all of the big 4X4 events and attempting to find all the trails I can run across. Who knows, you may see us running around your neck of the woods before too long. Next, I think I'll head through Vegas and start in southern Cal, meandering my way north, then east, back to Colorado for the FJ Summit.

Cheers!

·
Registered
342 Posts
after 4 yrs of owning this FJ, this is the only mod i have done - painting stock alloys black. my next would probably be Line-x on the roof and black out all the grey accents then new set of wheels. hopefully i would get this done in less than 4 yrs :thinkerg:

for my future reference, can someone pls tell me how to insert pics that are not thumbnails like what i just did? thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
for my future reference, can someone pls tell me how to insert pics that are not thumbnails like what i just did? thanks!
Instead of using the attachment option (the paper clip), you use the Insert image button (yellow square, with a mountain). It will ask you the URL of the image you want to include, you need to have the image uploaded on the internet somewhere (photobucket, FJ gallery, etc). Just plug in the URL and it'll do the rest.

1 - 20 of 966 Posts