Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Post your black FJ's here

385K views 969 replies 365 participants last post by  tukes mountain man 
#1 ·
Havent seen a Black FJ thread yet, curious what other owners have done to theirs, maybe see how things look. Here is mine, bone stock, just picked her up two days ago, fell in love on the 3hr ride home.

My plans in the immediate future are putting some 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on my ATX Chamber teflons and linex the roof, not a fan of the white.

See less See more
#3 ·
Here's mines!!!! :rocker:

#4 · (Edited)
Mine so far. 2010... Blacked out the grill, door handles and mirrors. Also removed the rear door badges and added a Bandi mount and 3' Firestick with a modified Magnum 257 radio (10m converted to all band mode - turns on the CB band and gives up to 20W in AM, FM, USB and LSB).

#6 ·
This is it right after installing the lights.

#484 ·
Since I didn't see anyone other than the Op answer your question, you can paint anything you feel comfortable painting on your FJ Cruiser and you DON'T have to buy the parts just because you want them black. I painted all of my silver exterior including the stock wheels. Look around on here and you will find plenty of threads showing you how to do each piece. Good luck!

#10 · (Edited)
#14 ·
That looks like it was a lot of fun!:cheers:

#16 ·
after 4 yrs of owning this FJ, this is the only mod i have done - painting stock alloys black. my next would probably be Line-x on the roof and black out all the grey accents then new set of wheels. hopefully i would get this done in less than 4 yrs :thinkerg:

for my future reference, can someone pls tell me how to insert pics that are not thumbnails like what i just did? thanks!

Attachments

#18 ·
for my future reference, can someone pls tell me how to insert pics that are not thumbnails like what i just did? thanks!
Instead of using the attachment option (the paper clip), you use the Insert image button (yellow square, with a mountain). It will ask you the URL of the image you want to include, you need to have the image uploaded on the internet somewhere (photobucket, FJ gallery, etc). Just plug in the URL and it'll do the rest.

#17 ·

#30 ·
AngryBarber... I like the filter on top of the snorkel.. i was thinkin about doin that for over a month now... looks great bro.. I like the video too.. you are really angry going through that water :lol:.. :cheers: :wave:

#33 ·
lol...Thanks. The filter is off of the AEM Cold air intake that I had installed on it previously. I removed it cause it was *ahem*.....not worthy. Works great on top of the snorkel. Have had it in torrential down pours and the like with no problems. :bigthumb:

#273 ·
#36 ·
Still a black and white underneath all that dirt, promise:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.