Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

541 - 560 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just love the simplicity of the non roof rack Ice burg FJs ! Sadly I ordered a baja rack...

·
Registered
831 Posts
In Southern Utah near a trout stream.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Took this in the late spring after I took off my roof rack, I am going to try to go back to same location next spring with all the new gear installed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here are a few pics of my 2014 Iceberg White FJ Cruiser. I Did a 2.5in Revtek leveling kit and put the TRD Pro wheels with 285/75/17 BFG AT KO2s. From ground to front fender the leveling and tires gave me almost 4in! I have to note that the "4Runner TRD Pro" wheels were actually FJ wheels first. In 2012 Toyota sent a special edition FJ to the SEMA show festooned with the "TRD Pro" wheels and when they discontinued the FJ they used the wheels on the 4Runner. I only bring that up because there are people on YouTube and all over the forums saying that they're mad that people are putting "their" rims on everything. Well, they belonged to FJ's first! Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here are a few i took recently. The black and white you can see was taken before i blacked out the front Toyota writing on the grill. The other was taken after the blackout. I was pretty much between white and army green when i was shopping but couldn't be much happier with my choice. Plenty of changes are in the works though!

Attachments

541 - 560 of 589 Posts