Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

661 - 680 of 726 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I hardly even notice it being gone on the road..

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I hardly even notice it being gone on the road..

Is that right? Did you have to extend your brake lines, or will the stock lines be fine? I might have to look at maybe removing mine. Did it make a big difference when your out wheelin? I'm guessing it gave you a bump in performance in the rough stuff.

Sent from a NiPhone, using auto-correct to eff things up with Tapatalk

·
Registered
882 Posts
Is that right? Did you have to extend your brake lines, or will the stock lines be fine? I might have to look at maybe removing mine. Did it make a big difference when your out wheelin? I'm guessing it gave you a bump in performance in the rough stuff.

Sent from a NiPhone, using auto-correct to eff things up with Tapatalk
Yes.. Definitely extend you r brake lines.. I think I got mine from braided stainless .. They're made by Crown I believe.. I have a set of Icon upper rear links that agog to help a little too.. Havnt put them on yet..

·
Registered
882 Posts
Going to pull my rear one off again. It doesn't make much difference, the front does though. Hahaha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ya having the front sway bar gone, / disconnected, it makes a much bigger difference, there is alot more sway,.. I have a set of sliding disconnects for the front, and with the front disconnected, and the rear sway bar gone, it takes another of getting used to on the road.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here are a few of mine. I dont post a lot of pictures so I will just throw them all out in one post! All were while wheeling but still fall under poser shots I think. The first picture has a celebrity spotting in it. Number 2 shows how I somehow managed to find the only rock tall enough to smash my front bumper, right before picture 1 was taken. Looking at the terrain it doesnt even look possible!

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Top of Black Bear pass Summit X 2016

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice shot!

·
Premium Member
7,467 Posts
I'm wondering why I don't have more pics in this thread?? :rofl:

Last one @camdz got from my first time wheeling. If your tire isn't off the ground your not doing it right. :rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
Rattlesnake Canyon N Utah

Attachments

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
during the SoCal FJC Adopt-A-Trail Team trail maintenance work at the Crab Flats rock garden in Big Bear, CA. (photo courtesy of David)

Untitled by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

at the 3N99 trail, SBNF, CA (video c/o Doug, screen snapshot)

Untitled by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

661 - 680 of 726 Posts